We work with some of the world's biggest mines both on the surface and underground. Here are some practical examples of how companies have used Mine Tech Services to improve their operations.
Where possible, specific sites and client names are provided.
Optimised Refuel Assignments
Large Gold Mine in South America
1. Improve fuelling assignments to increase working time between refuel stoppages
2. Spread out fuel times across each shift to avoid queuing and subsequent loss to production
World Class Service Accuracy Performance
Large Open Pit Mine in South America
1. Integrate onboard SMU Hours with site planning system
2. Improve Visibility of Preventive Maintenance (PM) timeline
3. Help team to deliver and maintain a world-class Service Accuracy performance
Idle Time Reduction
Open Pit Mine in America
1. Identify and benchmark idle time across fleets
2. Reduce avoidable idle time (and hence some running costs)
3. Provide management visualisations to maintain control
Automated Fleet Management Reporting (in Preferred Language)
1. Establish automated translation and sending of fleet management report to multiple end users.
2. Create internal exception reporting to pro-actively manage gaps before reaching a customer.
Fleet Assignment Optimisation
Westmoreland Coal Company
1. Establish an easy way to benchmark how the mine was utilising Cat MineStar System's Fleet Assignment functionality.
2. Upgrade and enhance existing maintenance KPI reports.